Monday, April 28, 2008

Easter finally!!!!

Ok so I promised Easter pictures so here they are... be warned there is a lot of pictures! I know I am pathetic I take too many... and they are all too cute to choose just a few! I also am aware that some are sideways! I tried turning them for hours at Bernadettes but it wouldn't work! So enjoy!

Checking out her basket.
Loving her gifts from the Easter bunny! 

Our family:)


Finding eggs!


Outside Grandparents house.



Found her ear.


Sitting in a basket- I know Im cruel- but it makes a cute picture!


Grandpa playing too!







In her Easter Dress.


!


Excited about her new bunny! 

5 comments:

Aston said...

She is adorable. I love the little dress and her new bunny. Emma thinks the flower is funny. She is pointing, says flower and then giggles. I love the family photo!!

Patti Smith said...

She is such a cutie!! What fun pics!

Emily Rasmussen said...

So cute! I love getting Angeli all dressed even just for church. She is a doll!

The McGary's said...

wow, those are such cute pictures. What a sweetie.

Cassidy said...

Man she's a cutie! You guys look good too! Are you going to be at the weddings this summer???